It’s painful trying to title and then write a page about yourself. When in doubt, keep it simple. Here’s “about me”:
- I live in Monticello, FL, in “the only Florida county without a single stoplight”. (They’re pretty proud of that here.)
- Married to Cheryl 35 years; father of 4; grandfather of 5 (Yikes! Can great-grandfather be far behind?)
- Discovered network marketing in a hotel conference room on Brickell Avenue in Miami in 1976.
- Drove a bus in Miami & Miami Beach for 16 years.
- Failed many times with many different MLM companies. Finally had success in 1993.
- Titled & introduced the audiotape “Dead Doctors Don’t Lie!”, the standard against which all other MLM promotions are measured. Over time, a quarter-BILLION of these tapes were sold. If you got 100 of these audiotapes in the mail, blame me.
- Retired from bus driving in 1994.
- Worked with Michael Dlouhy to write “Success In 10 Steps” in 2004.
- Wrote the book “Evil Medicine” in 2005.
- Worked with Michael Dlouhy to write “Powerful Networking Secrets” in 2005.
- To be painfully truthful, those close to me say my singing voice isn’t nearly as good as I think it is.
- I currently work closely with my team to help others learn to build their MLM business using “Success In 10 Steps.”
No telling what else may get added …